We understand our home theater seating customers’ needs for visual support, so we made step-by-step instructions just for you.
Troubleshooting or making small repairs on your theater seats can seem daunting or time consuming. We spoke to our customers and saw that many of the issues could be resolved with a simple set of visual instructions to help guide our customers through the most common problems they might encounter with their chair. That’s why we’ve created easy-to-understand . We’ve covered the most common problems but if you’re encountering a different issue, please give us a call any time. We’re here to support you.
Our library of videos ranges from everything like completely replacing a power recliner motor, to removing and installing new armrests. Many of these installations and repairs require very few to no tools at all, and most of the projects take 10 mins or less. You’ll mainly have to use Philips and flathead screwdrivers for most of these. Create an intro / segue sentence here to the list below
- How to Unbox a Home Theater Seat: Let us show you the easiest way to unbox and setup your new home theater seat by showing you how to remove the packaging like a pro.
- How to Remove and Install a Backrest on a Home Theater Seat (Unfinished Back Version): There are no tools needed for this issue. It’s a simple push and pull process.
- How to Replace the Recline Pull Cable on a Manual Recliner: We demonstrate how to easily change out the recline pull cable so you can enjoy reclining again.
- How to Install Ambient Accent Lighting Panels: Are your lighting accents on your home theater seating armrests not working? Want to change your armrest accents from black to wood finish? Let us show you how to complete this project on both lighted and non-lighted armrest accent panels.
- How to Replace a Lighted Cupholder on a Home Theater Seat: Is your LED cup holder light no longer working? There’s only a few simple steps for this repair.
- How to Replace an Accessory Grommet on a Home Theater Seat: This repair is probably the easiest one in our DIY series? and you don’t need any tools!
- How to Remove and Install an Armrest on a Home Theater Seat (Open Backrest Version): This repair isn’t as complicated as it may seem. All you need for tools are a Phillips screwdriver, a flat head screwdriver, and wire cutters.
- How to Clean and Condition Your Leather Chair: Cleaning your new leather chair is easy. You just need a leather-safe cleaner and leather conditioner. We recommend natural, ph balanced leather care products.
- How to Replace the LED Base Lighting on Your Home Theater Seating: Need to replace the lighting underneath your seat? Are the lights underneath your seat not working? Watch as our expert, Dario, walks us through the steps of replacing and installing LED base lighting on a home theater seat.
- How to Remove and Install a Power Recliner Motor: If your chair needs a new power recliner motor, we show you exactly how to put one in.
- How to Replace the Power Charging Station on a Home Theater Sofa: Do you have issues with the power outlet, USB ports or wireless charging? Our expert goes through all the steps to installing a new power charging station in your sofa.
- How to Replace the Control Panel on a Home Theater Seat (Full Wiring Disconnect Version): We show you how to safely disconnect all the wiring and put in a whole new control panel on your home theater seats.
- How to Replace the Control Panel on a Home Theater Seat (Quick Disconnect Version): If you have a control panel with quick disconnect wiring, it’s an easy fix that you can do within 5 minutes.
How to Get Replacement Parts:
Contact us at 1(800)407-8665 we can look up your order and first help you troubleshoot. Sometimes the fix can be minor such as unplugging and plugging in an AC adapter.
For any complicated issues that require experts, we do have a national network of service technicians available. we will discuss sending out one of our experts to help.
Our Operating Hours:
M-F: 6AM-6PM | SAT: 8AM-5PM | SUN: 8AM-5PM PST